Kilmodan church at Glendaruel in Argyllshire
Photograph by Richard Cormack
This church was built 1783 and incorporates material from the original church built in 1610. There is also a memorial to Rev John Maclaurin (Minister there from 1689-1699) and his notable sons, one of whom was Colin Maclaurin.
A map showing Glendaruel and Kilmodan is at THIS LINK
JOC/EFR April 2000
The URL of this page is: