References for John Pople
Version for printing
- D K Allison and D Morrow, Transcript of a Video History Interview with John Pople, Computerworld Honors Program International Archives.
- A D Buckingham, John Anthony Pople: Cambridge Days, J. Phys. Chem. 94 (1990), 5431-5434.
- L Frick, John Pople Biography
- M J Frisch, Reflections on John Pople's Career and Legacy, The Official Gaussian Website.
- John Pople : Obituary, Chicago Tribune (19 March 2004).
- John Pople : Obituary, Los Angeles Times (20 March 2004).
- John Pople : Obituary, New York Times (18 March 2004).
- John Pople : Obituary, The Times (24 March 2004).
- J Pople, John Pople : The Nobel Prize in Chemistry 1998 : Autobiography, in Tore Frängsmyr (ed.), The Nobel Prizes 1998 (Stockholm, 1999).
- Pople receives Knighthood : Nobel laureate, Board of Trustees Professor named on 2003 New Year's Honours List, Observer (13 February 2003).
- Press Release, The Nobel Prize in Chemistry 1998.
- P Wright, Sir John Pople, Mathematician who applied his brilliance to quantum chemistry, The Guardian (Friday 19 March 2004).
JOC/EFR July 2009
The URL of this page is: