References for Georgii Vasilovich Pfeiffer
Version for printing
- Georgii Vasilovich Pfeiffer, Ukrainian Soviet Encyclopedic Dictionary 3 (1968), 81.
- Georgii Vasilovich Pfeiffer, Ukrainian Soviet Encyclopedia 9 (Kiev, 1983), 205.
- L V Koval'chuk, On Pfeiffer's generalization of Jacobi's method (Russian), in Sketches on the history of mathematical physics 184 ('Naukova Dumka', Kiev, 1985), 53-61.
- L V Koval'chuk, The life and scientific activity of academician G V Pfeiffer (Russian), in On the history of the mathematical sciences 167 ('Naukova Dumka', Kiev, 1984), 39-43.
- L V Koval'chuk,The development of the theory of the integration of partial differential equations in the work of G V Pfe_ffer and other Ukrainian scientists (Ukrainian), Trudi Inst. Mat. Nats. Akad. Nauk Ukraini 17 (1997), 75-88.
- V O Volkova, Algebraic geometry in the works of G V Pfeiffer (Ukrainian), Visnik Kiev. Univ. 12 (1970), 114-120.
- V O Volkova, Georgii Vasilovich Pfeiffer (on the occasion of his 100th birthday) (Ukrainian), Visnik Kiiv. Univ. Ser. Mat. Meh. 15 (1973), 137-141; 147.
JOC/EFR March 2014
The URL of this page is: